Week 01: Jan 14 - 19
This week I confirmed my tentative schedule that I set for myself last semester. I spent some time revising and finalizing my outline for my content that I started over co-op. Then I reached out to a friend for editing help who because she mainly edits copy for ads for my target age range.
I started researching printing styles for my final design. I looked into riso, silkscreen, and laser printing options and whether or not I wanted to bind my own booklets or have them bound for me.
On Thursday I presented my end of semester summary deck from the summer semester to my studio.